After installing iOS 7 on Apple devices, the RTiPanel app may stop working and give the error message that there are no licenses available.
To correct this:
1. Update to iOS 7 on all Apple devices in the system – to prevent having to follow these steps each time a device is updated.
2. Close the RTiPanel App.
3. Power cycle the Processor
4. Go to “Settings” on the Apple device.
5. Select the RTiPanel App and set the “Reconfigure” button to “On”.
6. Relaunch the RTiPanel App and it will re-download the app from the processor.